Prestiguous Home in Kenmore Hills with Tennis Court
Calling all tennis lovers, large families and anyone that can love and appreciate a prestigious home like this!
Tucked away on tree-lined Tinarra Crescent, once named the best street in Brisbane, this home is a rare gem that you don’t want to miss.
Do you like to plan ahead? This property is available in early Feb 2022 so you can work out your plans ahead of time and save the last minute stress. Enquire today for your private inspection!
• Master Bedroom equipped with own private ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Four additional bedrooms with option to turn one into study/office area
• Two additional bathrooms
• Modern kitchen with high quality stainless steel appliances and immaculate stone bench-
• Air-conditioned dining area over-looking the manicured garden, pool and luscious bush-land
• Two spacious living areas
• Downstairs level with option of parents retreat, teenagers area or guest quarters with own bedroom, bathroom & living area
• Separate laundry
• Large wrap around veranda over-looking the properties stunning view
• Swimming Pool to keep the kids entertained
• Large secure under house storage area
• Large carport with enough space for four cars
Proximity & Transport:
• Enjoy being a short 6 minute drive to Kenmore Village, 10 minutes from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and 15 minutes away from the breathtaking Mt Cootha lookout.
School Catchment Zones:
• Chapel Hill State School (Prep to Year 6)
• Kenmore State High School (Year 7 to Year 12)
• Subject to application and landlord approval.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
To protect prospective tenants and our staff from COVID-19 during this difficult time, we are only doing private inspections for this property – please enquire now to book yours in!
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for this property online, click the “Apply” button.